"If You Suffer From Chronic Pain or Other Ailments,
There is a Natural, Safe, Effective and Drug Free Alternative.
Hello, my name is Scott Paglia. I’m a Bellingham licensed acupuncturist, providing gentle and personalized acupuncture therapy for pain and many other ailments, to residents of Whatcom County. I’d like to welcome you to my web site where you will find a great deal of information on Acupuncture and TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine,) or what is also referred to as Complimentary Alternative Medicine. I’ve prepared this information so you can learn how to benefit from a natural and effective form of health care that has been around for more than 2,500 years.
Did you know that:
- More than 8 Million Americans have used Acupuncture
- Growing numbers have sought out acupuncturists for chronic pain and health problems when conventional medicine either hasn’t worked nor has answers
- The NIH and World Health Organization have both given formal approval of certain uses of acupuncture.
- Medical doctors refer their patients to acupuncturists more than any other “alternative” care provider
- 51% of medical doctors believe acupuncture to be efficacious and of value.
Get The FREE Report
To learn more about Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine, get my FREE Report titled: “The Truth About Acupuncture; The Ground Breaking Study That Proved Skeptics WRONG”. It’s a detailed report on the history of Acupuncture that includes the latest revealing studies, and how Acupuncture and Alternative Medicine work.
Thank You For Visiting The Bellingham Acupuncture Website
I want to thank you for visiting my Bellingham Acupuncture website, and in return I’d like to offer you a coupon for a FREE Initial Exam ($100 value.) This coupon is good for one initial exam and limited to one coupon per person. If you, your friends, relatives or colleagues are ever in need of my services, please print out the coupon and bring it on your first visit.
|Your no-cost, no-obligation initial exam includes:|
- A relaxed consultation with one of our acupuncturist
- An individual health and injury history
- Extensive exams of pulses and the appearance of the tongue, eyes
- A discussion of findings and recommended treatments
If you have any questions send me an e-mail or call us at 360-715-1824.
We’ll be happy to answer your questions and discuss your concerns.
Scott Paglia, L.Ac.
Board Certified and Licensed Acupuncturist
Bellingham Acupuncture Therapy
Whatcom County Acupuncturist
PS– It’s fast and easy to share this website with a friend, just click here.